Welcome to our new weekly feature – Happy Hour, which we will post at 5p. each and every Friday. This is the time when we share with you special blog posts that have stood out to us the past week. In the 2 1/2 years since we’ve begun The Romantic Vineyard, the Lord has led us to some amazing blogs. They are couples like us with a desire to glorify God by encouraging marriages to be all He intends for them to be. We hope this will help your marriage as they have helped ours.
Thank you to all the blogs who work so hard to help us in this great endeavor. We count it a privilege to be named among you as a marriage blog.
- The Generous Wife – The Gift Box (a fun way to keep the surprises coming.)
- The Generous Husband – Constructive Criticism? (this goes well with our final post of the 10 Hindrances to Cultivating a Romantic Vineyard.)
- Marriage Gems – Focusing on What’s Missing in Life Can Cause You to Miss What’s There (we highlighted this excellent post this week, but you MUST read the whole article – very helpful!)
- The Dating Divas – Date Night in a Bag (a creative way to keep the next date night on the horizon.)
- Engaged Marriage – 74 Things You Can Do to Brighten Your Spouse’s Day (Wow, what a great resource to keep printed and with you at all times.)
- Couple Things Blog – Sex It Up to Live It Up (We KNOW you’ll read this one! :-)