Our B.I.G. Christmas Giveaway Contest has proved to be our best contest ever. Thank you to all who took the time to share with us your stories and your heart to bless your spouse for Christmas. We wish we could award the prize to each of you, but there is only one grand prize.
However, since the grand prize was donated to us, we’ve decided to throw in a second and third place winner as well. The prizes are as follows:
First Prize – One week’s stay at Celebration Resort Villas.
Second Prize – $100 American Express Gift Card
Third Prize – $50 American Express Gift Card
You are probably wanting to know who the winners are. But since the winners will most likely be giving these prizes to their spouse for Christmas, we are waiting until Christmas Day to announce the winners on The Romantic Vineyard. If you have won, you already know you’ve won. We’ve contacted the winners personally to tell them the good news.
Again, thank you so much for participating. Your heart to bless your spouse has blessed our hearts more than you know!
Be sure to check out our Romantic Christmas Ideas under the Husbands Only and Wives Only tabs too. There’s still time to make plans for romance!
♥ Fun Dates To Celebrate ♥
- National Ambrosia Day – you know, the dessert made with coconut and citrus fruit. Not sure? Do a Google search and see for yourself!
- Poinsettia Day – surprise your spouse and bring home a beautiful plant to adorn your doorstep.
- National Cocoa Day – Delicious!
- National Ice Cream Day – Try some Eggnog Ice Cream with ginger snap crumbles on top.
- National Violin Day – Enjoy some Tran Siberian Orchestra Christmas music while enjoying your cocoa and ice cream. A sweet day to be sure!
- Monkey Day – If your spouse is a fan of Planet of the Apes, this would be the day to watch it together.
- National Bouillabaisse Day – What is that, you ask? It’s fish soup. Although we’ve never had it, and I (Debi), will most likely never have it, I’m pretty sure Tom would love it! He’s like that!
- National Chocolate Covered Anything Day – A great night for Fondue. Pick whatever you want to dunk in the chocolate – after all it’s the name of the day.
- National Maple Syrup Day – Since this day falls on a Saturday, why not surprise your spouse with Breakfast in Bed.
- Bake Cookies Day – Have some fun and bake together in the kitchen. Give the sweets as gifts to your neighbors telling them the true meaning of Christmas.
♥ Things To Do In Orlando ♥
Check out the extensive list of 100 Holiday Events in Orlando too.
- Winter Park – Music in the Galleries – Morse Museum of Art has Open House every Friday from 4p – 8p. Admission is FREE and includes live music. Don’t forget to stop by their gift shop for great gift ideas.