Welcome to 5p. on Friday. It’s time for the weekend to begin, and what better way than to have some really special posts to read to encourage you in your marriage. We have some regulars and some new blogs to offer you this weekend. Enjoy!
- 50 Ways To Show Your Husband You Love Him – We love, love, love this list, and the heart behind them. So glad to have found this blog – check it out!
Couple Things Blog
- A Solution For Your Relationship Problem – a excellent analogy to help your marriage be the best it can be.
- Do You Text For Romance? - A fun post.
I Love This Husband & Wife Stuff
- Divorce Is Not An Option - This blog provides glimpses into the thoughts and interactions between a husband and wife. It is funny, real and encouraging too.
J.C. Ryle Quotes
- The Plea of Jesus to YOU: Come To Me - Although this isn’t a marriage blog, it is a blog devoted to the quotes from J.C. Ryle. Mr. Ryle is one of my favorite preachers of all time. He had a passion for the word of God, and his quotes always draw the believer’s heart closer to Him. Be encouraged here by signing up to receive these quotes daily.
Journey To Surrender
- Raise The White Flag and Win – an excellent post about dying to self.
One Flesh Marriage
- Emotional Foreplay – This post is written for the men by Brad, but wives should read it too, for much needed insight.
- Emotional Alphabet – This post is written for the women by Kate, but husbands should read it too, for confirmation of what you already know, but most likely couldn’t put into words. :-)
The Stupendous Marriage Show
- Adding Fruit To Your Sex Life – It’s not what you think, but hey…take inspiration anywhere you can find it. ;-) This post is from February, but we love it!
The Daily ReTort
- Fairness Is Overrated – Tor Constantino is an excellent writer who provides compelling posts. This one isn’t about marriage per se, however, the Truth about fairness on God’s terms will help any marriage when applied. God doesn’t treat us as our sins deserve, so we can love our spouse whether they deserve it or not.
The Generous Husband
- Lust: I WANT You – Paul takes up the same topic as his wife, Lori on The Generous Wife, but from a different perspective. He also provides links to some other great marriage blogs we recommend on the topic of Sex and Intimacy.
The Generous Wife
- What’s On Your Playground - Lori shares every Friday a post to encourage wives in pursuing their husband sexually. Great insight as to our boundaries – you may be surprised.