Yes, it’s time for us to share with you the posts of other marriage bloggers we think are special. Take some time this weekend to visit them.
An added plus? All of these bloggers are members of the newly formed Christian Marriage Bloggers Association, of which we have the privilege of being a part. Whenever you see this symbol on a marriage blog site:
…you’ll know they have a biblically sound blog as stated in the mission statement of CMBA. To read the mission statement, simply click the button. :-)
Now for our specials of the week:
- The Perfect Apology – Cindy offers an easy way to remember to make the most of your apologies for the sake of your marriage.
Encourage Your Spouse
- Encourage Your Spouse To Fail Forward – We all fail, but how we treat our spouse when they drop the ball can make all the difference as to where you go from there.
Hot, Holy and Humorous
- Lust: The Pigpen or The Feast? - What do you think? A great read.
Intimacy In Marriage
- Is Crappy Sexual Intimacy Your Normal? – Julie does an excellent job in explaining how easily we can settle for mediocre in our sexual relationship. It doesn’t have to be this way, as you’ll read.
Journey To Surrender
- What Is The Culture Of Your Marriage? – An excellent post all marriages need to read and learn from. Thank you, Scott!
- Identity Crisis – If you both get this one thing right in your marriage, we can honestly say your marriage will succeed. God is faithful!
Marriage Missions International
- Finishing Well – On March 18th Steve and Cindy Wright celebrated their 40th wedding anniversary. This gives them reason to post on such a topic as finishing well. Congratulations to two, very dear friends, who make marriage look very good!
- Take Your Hurt To God – If you are struggling to get over a hurt your spouse caused, this is a must read!
My Beloved Is Mine
- My Heart Hurts – A beautiful tribute to a marriage displaying the sacred vow, “til death do us part.”
- Money Matters – this is a blog I’ve recently discovered, and it is refreshing and inviting. While the couple has been married just under 5 years, you will find her thoughts provoking and encouraging.
One Flesh Marriage
- Submission = Responsibility – And it should cause husbands to have a healthy fear when they realize this responsibility. A great post!
The Generous Husband
- Who Am I? – Another excellent post by Paul. Guys, if you only have time for one post…make it this one!
The Generous Wife
- Tip Me Over – Lori pours out her heart on a very personal struggle that seemed to suddenly change overnight. But did it really? We’re so glad she shared this!
The Marriage Bed
- Generosity–A Virtuous Cycle – If your marriage is struggling with selfishness and conflict, you may be caught in a “vicious cycle.” Read this to see how to change it, but be forewarned, it will cost you something.
- Stu and Lisa Gray provide regular podcast where they interview other marriage bloggers, talk about marriage troubles, and a host of other great topics. Check them out by clicking the above link.
To Love Honor and Vacuum
- The Hunger Games Are Coming – For those of you who are curious as to the content of this movie, Sheila gives her perspective on the series she read.