It’s time for our Specials of the Week. We pray these marriage blogs will encourage you as you read some of their best posts from this week. Enjoy your weekend!
Encourage Your Spouse
- One Chair At A Time – I absolutely love this post. The story told is compelling and applies well to marriage. Make sure you read the comment at the end by the one who inspired this post.
Hot, Holy and Humorous
- When His Kiss Tastes Bad – some practical and humorous advice for those married to smokers, dippers and/or chewers or those who love onions, garlic and other smelly things.
Journey To Surrender
- Crawl Spaces – I love analogies and this one is so good and so helpful.
Marriage Missions International
- Til Death Do Us Part – An excellent post about keeping our vows.
One Flesh Marriage
- Defeating Delayed Desire – Wives, if you find yourself not wanting to have sex with your husband, there is help and hope for you. Kate offers sage advice to all wives here…a MUST read!
Stupendous Marriage Show
- Does Marriage Have a Mission? – a podcast that is as entertaining as it is helpful. Stu and Lisa are doing a great job through their ministry. Enjoy!
The Generous Husband
- Child Free By Choice ? – Paul has received over 70 comments on this post. What do you think?
- Childless By Choice Round Two – And the discussion continues.
The Generous Wife
- Sorting Our Sexual Truth and Error – a simple exercise to do to help wives identify exactly what they are struggling with in regards to sexual intimacy with their husband.
To Love, Honor And Vacuum
- Reach Out And Touch Someone – Technology is a great tool if we use it as we should. How do you stay connected with those you love?
- Supporting Friends’ Marriages – If you only have time to read one post, make it this one. We all need to learn how to encourage strong marriages with those to whom we relate.