It’s been awhile since we’ve posted our Happy Hour. It’s certainly not because there aren’t any good posts to read. In fact, it’s quite the opposite. With our newly formed Christian Marriage Bloggers Association the members have stepped up to the plate and are hitting some home runs. Take some time over the weekend to explore the following marriage blogs. We know your marriage will greatly benefit by doing so.
And don’t forget to vote for your favorite photo in our Summer Lovin’ Photo Contest. The voting ends at 10p. Sunday night!
Now for our Specials of the Week for your weekend reading enjoyment:
Encourage Your Spouse
- Encouragers Start Conversations – Lori provides a helpful method on how to start great conversations with your spouse.
Happy Wives Club
- Light The Fire In Your Marriage – This Weekend – Great post from Fawn. Do you know the secret that will almost always help you do this?
Journey To Surrender
- Marriage Vital Signs – part 3 of an excellent series you must read. Scott provides a link to the first two posts for your convenience.
- 10 Tips To Ease Stress – We all need to implement these excellent tips.
One Flesh Marriage
- Take Your Thoughts Captive – are you a worrier? Read this for your marriage’s sake.
The Generous Husband
- Relax, I Got This – Do you crave control? Not sure? Paul provides a great list for starters to see if you’re being stealth about this damaging trait.
The Generous Wife
- Let Him Finish – Do you tend to finish your husband’s sentences? Don’t do it!
To Love, Honor, and Vacuum
- Getting Over Your Husband’s Sexual Past – Did your husband have other sexual relationships before you were married? Did you? How you think about this can either free you or hold you back in your marriage.