21. Grace helps me grow my friendship with my spouse over all other friendships.
22. Grace helps me continue to study my spouse in order to love them in the way they need it most.
23. Grace helps me remember the good and not cling to the bad.
24. Grace helps me keep my spouse as my highest priority next to God.
25. Grace helps me pursue my own growth in godliness so I can be all God wants me to be.
26. Grace is the most amazing gift God has given to us, and it is grace that helps me see the gift my spouse is to me.
27. Grace helps me appreciate the differences between us and see them as tools to shape and mold us into a better US.
28. Grace helps me to see areas where I am weak and my spouse is strong as a means to help me grow in my dependence on my spouse.
29. Grace helps me see my strengths where my spouse is weak as a way to help them not lord it over them.
30. Grace helps me be grateful for the small ways my spouse is changing.
And don’t forget about our 5th Blogiversary Photo Contest! Click the photo below for more information.
Image Credit: freedigitalphotos.net by nuttakit