- Plan a date night at a local Irish Pub – hint: go early – they get really crowded later.
- Give your wife a bouquet of money roses and let her buy something special just for herself.
- Listen to Enya, the balladeer of love, especially ‘I dreamt I dwelt in Marbled Halls” Ethereal, folksy a beautiful love song. (source: 10 Romantic Irish Ideas)
- Send your wife an Irish e-card during the day just to let her know you’re thinking of her.
- Buy her a bouquet of green carnations!
- Buy one Irish cookie from the bakery and place it somewhere so she’ll find it during the day – Write a note that says, “How sweet it is to be loved by you!”
- Rent the production – Lord of the Dance or buy the DVD concert of Celtic Women – if you like this type of entertainment.
Click for RSS Feed
Free E-Book Download
Our iPhone App is FREE
Latest on Instagram
- We're featured on two blogs today! See the comments for the titles and links to each one. ❤ 19 hours ago
Barefoot Cabin Rental Info
Click the following to
Buy My Book Here!
CMBA Core Team
Link Up Party on Thursdays
All Content on our Site is Copyrighted: Please share, but give proper credit.