- Plan a date night at a local Irish Pub – hint: go early – they get really crowded later.
- Give your wife a bouquet of money roses and let her buy something special just for herself.
- Listen to Enya, the balladeer of love, especially ‘I dreamt I dwelt in Marbled Halls” Ethereal, folksy a beautiful love song. (source: 10 Romantic Irish Ideas)
- Send your wife an Irish e-card during the day just to let her know you’re thinking of her.
- Buy her a bouquet of green carnations!
- Buy one Irish cookie from the bakery and place it somewhere so she’ll find it during the day – Write a note that says, “How sweet it is to be loved by you!”
- Rent the production – Lord of the Dance or buy the DVD concert of Celtic Women – if you like this type of entertainment.
Barefoot Cabin Rental Info
Click for RSS Feed
Our iPhone App is FREE
Latest on Instagram
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
Click the following to
Buy My Book Here!
CMBA Core Team
Link Up Party on Thursdays
All Content on our Site is Copyrighted: Please share, but give proper credit.