It’s hard to believe it’s the first full week of April, and last Thursday we had our 300th post on our blog! It was April Fool’s Day, so we didn’t tell you then because we figured you’d think it was a joke. All this to say, “thank you” for being a part of our Vineyard. We love hearing from our readers, and especially how your marriage is growing healthy and strong.
These are challenging days; it’s so much easier when the one you’re walking with is not only beside you, but supports and encourages you as well. Plan a special night with your spouse, whether at home or on the town.
Here is what’s happening this week:
- 19th Annual Florida Film Festival at the Enzian Theatre – Friday, April 9th – 16th.
- Winter Park – Hannibal Square Folk Art Festival, Saturday, April 10th from 10a – 4p. FREE
- Lake Eola – Spring Fiesta In The Park – Saturday, April 10th and Sunday, April 11th, 10a – 5p. FREE
- Lake Eola – Movie Night Downtown featuring “Cocoon”. Sunday, April 11th starting at 7:45p. FREE
- Winter Park – Winter Park Playhouse presents Golf, The Musical, starting Friday, April 9th. See website for show times and prices.
- Sanford – Alive After Five’s Shrimp Shindig – Thursday, April 8th from 5p – 8p. Cost is $7 and includes food and beverage samples.
- Altamonte Springs – Cranes Roost Park – Friday Night Live presents Da Boys – from 7p – 9p. FREE
- Altamonte Springs – Cranes Roost Park – Sunset Cinema presents The Wizard of Oz. Movie starts at 8p. FREE
- The Plaza Theatre presents Jimmie Vaughan Live – Sunday, April 11th at 7:30p. Tickets are $20.
- The Plaza Theatre presents The Peking Acrobats – Tuesday, April 6th at 8p. Tickets vary.
- Kissimmee – Old Towne – 3rd Annual MR2 Spring Fling – April 9th – 11th. See Website for details.
- Winter Garden – Spring Fever In The Garden – Saturday, April 10th from 9a – 5p, and Sunday, April 11th from 11a – 4p. FREE