Encourage Your Spouse
- Achieving A Childhood Dream – a new blog for us, this post brings up a topic that would great to discuss on your next date night.
- Willingness – Support With Action – another great conversation starter for a night out together.
- 4 Tips to Making Great Family Memories
- Does Reading Romance Novels Stifle Real Romance – a really good topic to think and talk about openly with your spouse. It is suggested that romance novels can be to women what pornography can be to men. What do you think?
- I Needed To Hear That – a quick list of great ways to tell your spouse you love them.
- MT Project: Deposits, Not Withdrawals – A MUST READ!
Marriage Missions International
- When the “Honeymoon” Ends – another must read for those who are newly married (under 5 years.) This post will help you see faulty views you may be unknowingly embracing in your relationship.
- 24 Keys To Remaining Friends With Your Spouse – This post offers another list to assess what kind of friends you are with your spouse. “When passion has its ups and downs, friendship is the stabilizing force. It says ‘I care…you are important to me…’.” quote by Dr. Coleman
- 4 Ways to Find More Time For Marriage With Kids In The Way – excellent post, but be sure to read the comments. It answers a possible wrong conclusion to Corey’s post.
- Happy 4th of July – And The Top Posts for June 2011 – We don’t know of anyone who promotes others more than Stu Gray of the Stupendous Marriage. He originated the idea of the Top 10 Marriage Blog List. This post offers us his top posts for June – worth checking out. And not surprisingly 3 of the top ten posts are from guest writers.
The Generous Wife
- Gift Giving, Oh No – We’ve all been there…needing to buy something special for our husband and drawing a blank. Lori provides an excellent list to spark an idea.
- Reach Out And Touch Your Husband – an excellent resource to use when you and your spouse are separated for a time. Especially good for military wives.
The Generous Husband