It’s time once again for our “Specials of the Week.” There are a lot of great blogs out there, this is merely a sampling of some of our favorite ones. Enjoy!
Encourage Your Spouse
- Buckle In For The Ride – Do you like roller coasters? Do you care for your marriage as much as the attendants at a carnival ride do their riders?
Journey To Surrender
- More On Two Becoming One Flesh – Literally! – “Known Fully – Loved Completely!” This statement alone should motivate you to read this post.
- His Needs, Her Needs, Your Needs – “Sometimes selfish is actually selfish,” Scott says. See if you agree…
One Flesh Marriage
- Is Your Spare Tire Making Your Life Flat? – This one is written by Brad for the men in response to Kate’s challenge to the women in the following post:
- Image Is Everything! – Who is your standard when it comes to looking your best? Kate’s answer may surprise you.
The Generous Husband
- If She Is Broke…– Paul offers a great list on how to treat your bride when addressing an area of her life. But first he points out, you must do this!
The Generous Wife
- Invitation To Sex + A Contest – Ladies, the deadline to enter is Sunday, October 30th. If you would like a signed copy of the book, Stripped Down: 13 Keys to Unlocking Intimacy in Your Marriage (aff link) by Tony & Alisa DiLorenzo (of OneExtraordinaryMarriage), then read this post to see how easy it is to enter. (click the “Invitation To Sex…” link to enter.)
- Where’s My Wallet? – If you struggle when you’re husband adds one more thing to do on your already full “to-do list,” then, this post will help you – more than you ever imagined. It just may not be what you think! 😉
This is post #29 in the Ultimate Blog Challenge to post everyday in October.
Awesome links! I found some new blogs to read, including yours.
Great MJ. Thanks for sharing that with us.
I enjoy discovering the blogs you place on your lists….and hope to be ON one of your lists, some day in the future…..(picture me: hands pressed together, big round eyes….begging!)
Thanks for the comment, Beth. We’re so glad you enjoy the Happy Hour posts – this is why we post them. We look forward to reading your blog.
P.S. I love the “picture” image. You made us lol!