Encourage Your Spouse
- Encouragement In Action – A short post which shares a small way in which a husband showed his love and care for his wife in a BIG way.
Hot, Holy and Humorous
- Want To Rave About Your Birth-Control? – A great resource of what’s available as well as personal testimonies on the pros and cons of each.
Journey To Surrender
- Blogging, Popularity and Passion – a great reality check for why we do what we do. Thanks, Scott!
- Fun Date Night Ideas For Couples – Another great list to glean from. Thank you, Lori!
- How Birth Control May Put A Wet Blanket On Your Sex Life – It seems there is a concerted effort in the marriage blog world to get the word out about this important topic.
- Shoot The Yeahbuts – You’ll have to read this post to see what they’re talking about. Hopefully, in this case you’re a sharp shooter!
- The Grass is NEVER Greener – a familiar adage with fresh perspective.
Marriage Missions International
- Great Date Night Ideas – Although Steve and Cindy link to our blog on this post, there are many other websites mentioned offering creative ideas worth checking out.
Mom Life Today
- Fun In Marriage – a great article that brings back the importance of having fun – whether you’ve been married one year or 42, like the writer of this post.
Stupendous Marriage Show
- Nominate Your Favorite Marriage Blog – Yes, it’s that time of year again. Stu does an excellent job encouraging the many marriage bloggers with this annual award. Check out last year’s recipients.
The Generous Husband
- I Like Snow – What things have you written off in your life because at one time you didn’t like it? A challenge worth checking out! You may be surprised at the correlation he makes here. We were, but what a great metaphor!
- Sex Her Way – We love this post! It’s good to change your perspective from time to time, and we believe most times sex happens “His Way.”
The Generous Wife
- Be Yourself – Great advice showing the blessing of being completely known by your spouse and accepted as you are.