A generous donor has given us a B.I.G. Christmas Giveaway to offer you – our readers! We are very excited to share with you the details, and we hope you’ll be as excited to enter to win. This would be a great Christmas present to give your spouse, and we’ll be sure you have the prize in hand in time to give it to them on Christmas morning.
A complimentary stay for 7 (seven) nights in an Executive 1 Bedroom Villa at the Celebration World Resort in beautiful Central Florida. We invite you to immerse yourself with the warmth of a relaxing week away for two. This villa features a luxurious king-sized bed for pleasant dreams, and a fully-furnished living room area complete with a double sleeper sofa. There is a fully equipped kitchen as well. The certificate is valid for a stay between now and November 20, 2012.
How To Enter:
Tell us in 200 words or less why you want to give this gift to your spouse for Christmas. You can be creative, funny, poetic, whatever you want, just convince us why this week away is the perfect gift for you and your spouse. We will have an independent judge select the best entry from all entries submitted. The contest ends on Saturday, December 10th at midnight. The winner will be announced on our usual monthly giveaway day – Monday, the 12th.
To submit your entry simply e-mail it to us theromanticvineyard AT gmail DOT com.
Put “Christmas Giveaway” in the subject line. If you fail to do this your entry will be void.
There are some date restrictions to consider, and all other dates are subject to availability. The black out dates are:
- December 23, 2011 – January 6, 2012;
- February 17 – February 24, 2012;
- June 29, 2012 – July 13, 2012;
- November 16 – November 30, 2012.
All applicable taxes are the responsibility of the guest and must be paid at the resort. Prize value: $960.
The contest is OPEN. Be sure to enter before you forget to do so!
♥ Fun Dates To Celebrate ♥
- Bathtub Party Day – Plan a night to enjoy a relaxing bath together complete with soft Christmas music, your favorite beverage, snacks and lots of bubbles with candlelight.
- St. Nicholas Day – He was a true saint who lived appr. 200 years after Christ. He would give gold coins to children in need. Plan on this day to do something together to help someone in need.
- Letter Writing Day – Take time today to write a real Christmas Love Letter to your spouse. Plan to give it to them on Christmas Eve when you have some special time alone.
- National Cotton Candy Day – Did you know cotton candy was first introduced at the St. Louis World Fair in 1904? Why not buy a bag at your local grocery store and eat it while watching the classic movie, Meet Me In St. Louis.
- National Brownie Day – No words needed. 🙂
- Christmas Card Day – Work on those cards together – addressing and stamping them. If this is something only one of you usually does, imagine the thrill when you actually offer to help them this year.
- National Pastry Day – Try baking your own recipe together. OR visit a local pastry shop and pick out two of your favorites to share.
♥ Things To Do In Orlando ♥
Don’t miss your chance to vote for your Orlando Favorites!
Snow is falling every evening in December at Celebration Town Center!
- Winter Park – Music in the Galleries on Friday, December 9th the Morse Museum of Art will have an Open House from 4p – 9p. FREE.
- Altamonte Springs – Friday Night Live at Cranes Roost Park from 7p – 9p. FREE
- Altamonte Springs – Cranes Roost Park presents Holiday Movie Night on Thursday, December 8th beginning at 7p. This month’s movie is A Christmas Story.
- Clermont – Lakeridge Winery presents the Wine and Chocolate Festival on December 9th and 10th from 10a – 5p. Cost is $2 Donation for the American Heart Association.