It has been a few weeks since we’ve been able to highlight some of our favorite blogs. This isn’t because there haven’t been good ones to read – on the contrary! It seems the marriage blogs we frequent are growing and maturing in their writing and testimonies. This is excellent news!! The more couples encouraging godly marriages the more marriages that will be strengthened.
We simply haven’t had the time to read other blogs, but today we’ll share a few. If you have the time this weekend, visit the blogs highlighted and check out their other posts. We value what they have to say.
But first we want to share with you a powerful video on the importance of taking our marriage vows seriously. You will be affected so be prepared!
Encourage Your Spouse
- Love Is – Lori takes the very familiar passage from 1 Corinthians 13 and shares a picture you may never forget on how to apply these verses to your daily life.
Hot, Holy and Humorous
- When My Sex Life Sucked, Part 1 – In this post, and this blog for that matter, “J” tackles the rarely talked about topics that all marriages need to face and communicate about. This post in particular will greatly help young couples who are in the midst of raising a family. Please, take the time to read it! Your marriage will thank you for it, and maybe your kids will too – one day! 🙂 Be sure to watch this blog for Part 2. It’s sure to be just as good!
Journey To Surrender
- How To Naturally Increase Oxytocin, And Why This May Help Your Marriage – We love how Lori incorporates research studies into her posts. She is unlike any other marriage blog out there.
Marriage Missions International
- This Isn’t Fair – Cindy share their personal struggle and how God is helping her to think rightly – very much like a post I will share tomorrow!
One Flesh Marriage
- Relationship Energy – A great metaphor comparing the energy found in your marriage with the energy you had while dating. Brad asks some very insightful questions to help you discern your marriage.
The Generous Husband and The Generous Wife
- Twenty Seven Years and Counting – Happy Anniversary to a couple who knows how to do marriage right. How? By following the Lord each step of the way – through peaks and valleys. We gladly highlight them today, and you’ll see…they LOVE to kiss! 🙂
If you’re looking for more resources to review, The Marriage Challenge is a new book that has short, weekly conversations that spouses can share to work toward having a better marriage. My wife and I put it together by having all the conversations ourselves first. It brings together a lot of marriage enrichment resources in small, workable chunks.
If you’d like a copy to review, please let me know, I’d be happy to send you one.
Thanks for the heads up about your new book. We would love to have a look at it. You can e-mail us at – the romantic vineyard @ gmail (dot) com and we’ll send you our mailing address. Thanks for stopping by!
Tom and Debi
Thanks for including my post in this roundup and for the compliment!
Sure – You certainly have earned it. I’m loving your book too, but I find myself having to put it down because of the tears. It is a powerful compilation, and your writing is excellent!
Oh my – I just love this video! It brought me to tears… Such insight, and such a talented young man.
Thank you for including me on your happy hour list, Debi.
I know it did me too! I could hardly talk to Tom to tell him to come watch it once I finished. It’s powerful!
Pingback: #260: Focus on the postive « I Love This Husband & Wife Stuff