♥ Things To Do In Orlando ♥
Cinco de Mayo is this coming Saturday. We offered a list of things to do to make this Mexican holiday romantic last year. Check them out HERE.
- Harry P. Leu Gardens presents Date Night In The Garden on Friday, May 4th. Gate open at 6p. and the movie, Step Mom, begins at 8:30p Tickets are $7 for non-members and FREE for members.
- Winter Park Playhouse Theatre presents Baby, The Musical now through May 12th. See website for times and prices.
- Eustis – Friday Night Street Fest on May 4th from 6p – 10p. There will be live music, vendors, children’s areas as well as food and drinks for purchase.
- New Smyrna Beach – Cinco de Mayo Celebration on Saturday, May 5th, on Flagler Avenue.
- Ormond Beach – Art in the Park on Saturday and Sunday, May 5th and 6th. FREE.
- Ponce Inlet – Climb To The Moon on Saturday, May 5th from 6:30p – 8:30p. Watch the sunset and the full moonrise from the beautiful grounds of the Ponce Inlet Lighthouse. There will be appetizers and sparkling cider. Tickets are limited to the first 25 guests. Call Mary at (386) 761-1821 ext. 10 for reservations.
- Lake Wales – Bok Tower Gardens presents Concert Under The Stars on Saturday, May 5th from 6p – 10p. Tickets are $25 in advance and $30 at the door.
- Winter Garden – The Garden Theatre presents The Music Man now through May 27th. See website for dates, times and prices.