Here are the posts we deem as Specials of the Week for your weekend enjoyment!
Encourage Your Spouse
- Encouraging Words: Bless – How do you use this word…bless your heart. Read this for some southern inspiration. 🙂
Intimacy In Marriage
- 50 Shades Of Great Sex With Your Husband – Julie takes a stab at a popular book on the market titled, 50 Shades Of Grey. Her post goes right along with our post on Sex vs. Sexual Intimacy.
Journey To Surrender
- Foundations, Framework and Fixtures – an excellent metaphor for marriage that will help you focus and spend your time on that which is of most importance.
Marriage Missions International
- Praying Over Hangers – a great lesson on turning our complaints into prayers for our spouse. It also includes a tool to help you pray more effectively for your spouse.
- Opportunities At Our Doorstep – if you’re feeling tired and lacking hope in your marriage, please read this post. It will greatly encourage you!
- Marriage Bloggers Day Off – A fun story of how two marriage bloggers met for the first time. We don’t think it will be the last either.
- In The Bedroom – a helpful post on how to spruce up your bedroom for sex and romance. 🙂
One Flesh Marriage
- The Radical Wife – an excellent appeal to all wives. Are you willing to join the revolution?
The Generous Husband
- What Would You Put Up With? – Sometimes asking this question is the best deterrent to sinful behavior.
- When Parents Hurt Your Marriage – if you have trouble with the in-laws interfering in your marriage to a fault, you most definitely need to read this post and the one following. An issue many struggle with and don’t know how to fix it.
- When It’s Her Family
The Generous Wife
- Dealing With Disagreement – Do you disagree agreeably? If not, Lori’s thoughts will help you.