It’s time for our Specials of the Week. Although they are somewhat limited since we had our very own special of the week–her name is Stella Grace. 🙂
Encourage Your Spouse
- Book Review: The Meaning of Marriage, by Timothy Keller – We are currently reading this excellent book and wanted to share with you this insightful review.
One Flesh Marriage
- Flirt – If you only have time to read one post, please make it this one. The issue is prevalent and dangerous to a healthy marriage.
The Generous Husband
- Waiting Is A Choice – And often the wisest choice, as well.
- Small Things Are Big Things – Paul hits this one spot on!
The Generous Wife
- Survey Results: Why Wives Say No To Sex – Oh how all wives need to read this and take it to heart. Don’t let your excuses tear down your home, as Proverbs says.
To Love, Honor And Vacuum
- Letting Men Be Men – Read this post all the way to the end–it is an issue that affects all marriages. Great post!
- A Spry Grandma – This one hits home for me, since I’m on Nana Duty for the next two weeks. Very grateful I had my kids in my early twenties and so have two of our children.
What a precious, precious bundle of love your granddaughter is! We’re thrilled for you and Tom and for this sweet baby’s parents. What a wonderful gift from God! ENJOY!!!
Thank you, Cindy. We’ve missed talking with you. We pray things are going well with you and Steve and your family.
Congrats Nana Debi! So exciting =)
I just love it… and that bow … she is so precious…what a wonderful gift for you all.
Thank you Sharon. She is such a peanut, and oh so cute.