One of the things I love about Facebook is seeing how spouse’s honor one another by speaking highly of them in daily status updates. I thought it would be encouraging to all of us to read the ones I’ve found especially uplifting as of late. After you read these, why not write one of your own to your spouse in our comments? What a positive way to communicate the joy it is to love one another in all seasons of marriage life, and how glorifying it is to God to make much of our marriage for all the Facebook world to see.
- Today celebrates 7 wonderful years with the greatest woman I have ever known. [To my wife] you are kind, generous, funny, charming, beautiful, and a wonderful wife and mother. My girls and I couldn’t be luckier you said “Yes” all those lifetimes ago..
- Tonight the boys were both laying on me as we were getting ready to pray. Dan asked each of us what we were thankful for & I didn’t even have enough words to express my gratitude for that moment – a husband who loves the Lord & loves me (still boggles my mind), two sweet boys cuddled up on their Mom, our health, our jobs, our home, our Savior… Wow!
- Huge family reunion dinner – 60 people, most of whom I cannot name. Sitting with the prettiest girl in the place (his wife.)
- I’m glad we didn’t listen…Look at what we would be missin’
- Just got home after a 13hr day at work and studying for his CPAT exam for standards tomorrow. He takes care of me as im throwing up and takes care of dinner. Baby is getting one amazing dad #blessed
- My wife is hot. Literally! In this heat she fixed the spark plug connection and cut the grass for me. #bestwifeever
- 8 years ago today I married my best friend. I love doing life with you and I am ready for another 60 years with you Happy anniversary my man. I love you.
- My sweet hubby put all the left overs away, washed all the dishes and cleaned the whole kitchen! How lucky am I?!
- I love how he (her husband) enjoys grace. and lives it.
- Grateful for my husband today. He works hard even when it’s painful, is cheerful when he has every right not to be, and loves and serves us when he’d rather be resting. His hope strengthens me. I love you, babe!
- Finally, we want to end with a video that is precious. Grab a tissue though, you’ll most likely need it! Notice how this dear husband looks in his wife’s eyes at the end. ♥
Don’t forget to return here to honor your spouse in our comments.