Today we want to share with you some great blog posts to help you plan some romance either for Valentines Day, or just because you know your spouse needs it.
Becoming His Eve
- Backwards/Opposites Date Idea<<Check out this creative date.
- Viking Date Night idea<<This one has something for all levels of date night planners. Very creative.
Happy Wives Club
- 20 Fun Ways To Surprise Your Husband<<Fawn has some original ideas on this list. Check them out!
- Top 20 Stay-At-Home-Date-Night Ideas<<I think Fawn loves the number 20, and this list is just a fantastic as the first post. Something for every couple.
One Flesh Marriage
- 10 Day Challenge<<Each year Brad and Kate host this very popular challenge–to have sex every day for 10 days leading up to Valentines Day. Before you turn down the idea, we encourage you to read what they have to say.
- Great Sexual Pleasure<<Brad speaks to the wives about how important it is for husbands to know they can bring YOU pleasure. Great perspective.
The Generous Husband
- Remember When<<Romance doesn’t have to be expensive or complicated. Take Paul’s advice and add some of this into your marriage.
The Generous Wife
- Coffee and a Dream or Two<<Lori shares the importance of making time to dream with our spouse.