Each week we enjoy sharing with you what other marriage bloggers are posting. The following are our picks for you to read and from which to glean. Grab a cup of your favorite drink and spend time reading this weekend. We’ll see you next week!
Intimacy In Marriage
- What Is Destroying Sex In Your Marriage? << Lori kicks off a tremendous series on things that can be destroying your sex life. Click over and subscribe so you don’t miss a single post.
One Flesh Marriage
- My Wall Of Shame << Kate shares a very vulnerable post in the hopes of helping other women who are facing a similar experience. Read it and respond as needed.
The Forgiven Wife
- Laundry Chute: Getting Unstuck << Great lesson here about how to get unstuck regardless of who caused the backup in the first place.
The Generous Husband
- Lack of Knowledge: The 3 G’s – I love this series because it hits so many points where we all live as husband and wife.
- Lack of Knowledge: Sex – This one area causes more trouble in marriage and also provides the most opportunity for intimacy in a way no one else can meet.
- Lack Of Knowledge: Spiritual Things – This post is a MUST READ for all couples. Don’t neglect this above all else!
- Lack of Knowledge: We Need Others – A perfect way to end this series…Paul says, “A husband or wife with no friend to help them deal with marriage issues is in a dangerous place.” Seek friends, true friends who can help you see things you may be blind to.
The Generous Wife
- Honor Growth and Change << I love this idea. We all too often focus on the negative and miss the good change that has occurred.
To Love, Honor And Vacuum
- Are You Disrespecting Your Husband Without Realizing It? << Even if you say no to this question, please read it anyway.