It’s that time when we share with you great blogs posts from the past week. We pray you have a relaxing weekend, take your wife/husband on a date, read some great marriage encouragement, and remember there’s no time like the present to make the most of your time together. Enjoy…
Bonny’s Oyster Bed
- A Window Into O’s – For The Wife Who Can’t Orgasm<< We are aware of women who have struggled in this area without really knowing what they were missing. Bonny does an excellent job addressing the issue informatively and compassionately.
Hot, Holy and Humorous
- Q & A With J: Contraception without Condoms?<< Are you trying to figure out what or if you should use contraception? Add this post to your list for research–J does a great job and she provides link to other bloggers with worthwhile advice too.
Intimacy In Marriage
- Do You Accommodate Your Husband’s Desire For Sex, But Never Really…<< Julie provides a convicting, thought-provoking post with this one. Convicting, if you’ve done or are currently doing this–though-provoking if you’ve done it occasionally. Both are wrong. See what you think!
- Are Society’s Standards Destroying Sex In Your Marriage?<< Part of Julie’s on-going guest blogger series on Things That Destroy Sex In Marriage. This one is by Lori Lowe of Marriage Gems, another great blog to check out.
The Forgiven Wife
- Do You Let Your Emotional Wounds Fester?<<Chris provides needed wisdom for all who tend to push their hurts to the back burner. The advice is simple Don’t.d0.it! But read this post for more motivation than a command. She seeks to draw your heart into a desire to stop.
The Generous Husband
- Driven By Hormones<< Excellent post addressing men this time. Yep, you read that right! Men deal with hormones too. Go ahead and read it–I dare you…
The Generous Wife
- Love Without Expression Is Dead<< Lori does a great job gently nudging us to put our actions where our words are. I agree with her on all points!