It’s time for our specials for this week and they are many! Please start reading right away and bookmark this page so you don’t miss a single post. Have a great weekend!
Calm, Healthy, Sexy
- 5 Ways To Think (and Act) Like Your Husband’s Lover<<I absolutely love this post by Gaye. She wrote it a couple of years ago, but what she offers is worth sharing–a way for women to find a fresh new start to new adventures in your bedroom with your husband.
Hot, Holy And Humorous
- It’s True: Porn Can Kill Your Sex Life<<J provides great research from secular sources that uphold what the Bible has said all along. If you or your spouse are tempted by or currently involved with porn–this is a must read. Or if you have teens at home–read it and share with them.
- Husbands Are You Being Harsh With Your Wife?<<This post can sound like J is really against men, but she isn’t. Read it to hear her heart and then respond to the wisdom she provides based on Scripture.
The Generous Husband
- Getting Back To Holy Sex: Adventures And Boundaries<<This is too often a point of contention between a husband and wife. And what’s worse is most find it difficult to talk to anyone else about it. Paul is right on, so please read!
To Love, Honor And Vacuum
- 10 Artsy Date Night Ideas–Even If You’re Not That Artsy!<<This list is provided by guest blogger, Crystal Parker. It’s fun and provides great ideas that you might not think of on your own. I especially love the sketching one–may have to try that one even though I don’t draw.
The XY Code
- Deal With His Stuff And Your Stuff<<Such a great topic that we have encountered many times in counseling couples. It’s important for you both to understand this and practice it for your marriage to succeed.