It’s time to share with you the posts that stood out to us this week. Take some time over the weekend to read and reap…
CCEF (Christian Counseling Educational Foundation)
- Cultivating Praise in Marriage, by Aaron Sironi – This post is practical in its application and Biblical in its focus. It touches on our heartbeat for marriage ministry and why we do what we do.
- The Beauty of a Rebuke – Gary shares insights into what can be a common struggle in marriage. Don’t miss his date idea at the end, and if you skip to the bottom to read it, you’ll miss the point.
Hot, Holy and Humorous
- Q and A with J: Engaging Your Mind In Lovemaking – I love J’s open and honest answers to her reader’s questions. This is one example.
The Generous Husband
- When Silence Is A Warning Sign – Excellent advice from one husband to any and all husbands who will lister. Wives, if you can relate, comment on his post. It will help others who are facing similar circumstances.
The Generous Wife
- Speak Up Before You Set it Down – Lori’s encouragement for the wives from her husband’s post above. Great advice.