I have finally found time to read other blogs and I am being blessed in the process. Some are not marriage blogs, per se, but the truths can be applied to your marriage. I pray these selections will cause your faith to be built as you look up from what troubles you today. And by all means, share these excellent memes on your social media platforms. It’s a great way to promote healthy marriages to all who know you. Have a blessed weekend!
Living Our Days
- When You’re Sitting In The Winter Room – Michele writes this metaphor beautifully. While her words cut to the heart, the Truth is what will set us free from this deception we can all fall prey to. Please if you have time to read only one post–make it this one. It’s that good!
- A Deep and Delighted Love – The love story of Jim and Elisabeth Elliot as told through a new book titled, of Devotedly. This is Michele’s review.
Gary Thomas’ Blog
- The Demonic Danger of Self-Righteousness – Gary touches on a topic many of us may have not thought about seriously. May I encourage you to read it and see where you fall on the Self-Righteousness scale? It will benefit your soul and your marriage.
The Forgiven Wife
- The Icy Potholes at the End of My Driveway – Another great metaphor for those wives who may be struggling in the area of sexual intimacy.
Feel Free To Laugh
- Is There Such Thing as Good Sex After Kids? – Jordan will make you laugh even if this is an area where you are currently struggling. But she always brings it to a Godly perspective at the end of her post.