We haven’t shared a Happy Hour post in a long time. We thought since we’re all home now, we could use some encouragement for our marriages. Here is what many of our dear friends from the Christian Marriage Bloggers Association are writing.
Grab your favorite beverage and enjoy….Cheers to Us!
- The Forgiven Wife
- Ups and Downs and Upside Downs – Chris shares her struggles honestly, and I believe her insight can be helpful to us all during this time.
2. One Flesh Marriage
- Stress he Man Way or One Way – Brad shares encouragement to husbands on how to best deal with stress.
- Giving in to Stress – Kate shares her encouragement to wives on how to best deal with stress.
3. Hot, Holy and Humorous
- How Sex Can Help Us Cope – This post is from February, but it applies very much in our current pandemic. Thank you J.
4. The Generous Wife
- Practical Talk, Practical Solutions – Lori offers practical advice for all of us as we prepare for the longevity of this current worldwide pandemic.
5. The Generous Husband
- Get Naked – This post is exactly what you might think. In this current crisis what can sooth the soul more than sexual intimacy with the lover of that soul? Be inspired!