Home of Barefoot Ladies Retreats
Starting in the Fall of 2013, God led me to host Barefoot Ladies Retreats for the sole purpose of giving ladies time and space to meet with God. He loves His daughters and enjoys spending time alone with us.
When was the last time you sat for an extended period of time alone with God with no other agenda but to be with Him and hear His voice?
If you can’t remember, then I want to invite you to consider coming to one of my retreats. It is a time like no other–no formal teaching–no formal plan–just a schedule that allows you to rest, relax, fellowship with other sisters in Christ, worship, spend time in God’s Word, to pray for each other and to enjoy God’s beautiful creation together.
The retreats are open for a total of 8 ladies, and they begin with dinner on Sunday night followed by a fireside chat under the stars (weather permitting) to hear what everyone’s expectations are for the week.
Starting on Monday continuing through Friday (We head home Saturday morning):
- We awake and have breakfast
- We have a time of worship.
- From there we find our quiet place either outside on one of our three porches, or in your room to spend two hours alone with God.
- Lunch is served at 12:30. The afternoons are free to sleep, shop, hike, sightsee or do crafts–whatever you want to do that you don’t have the time to do at home.
- Dinner is at 6p.
- More worship.
- We spend the rest of the evening sharing about what God said to us that day.
Each retreat has a theme: A few from previous years are–Trust, Rest, Peace, Contentment, Grace, and Faith.
If you are interested in finding out more information about this year’s retreats, simply e-mail me at this address: firstname.lastname@example.org I’ll be happy to get back with you as soon as I can. For a look at our cabin you can click here.
Cost is $175 per person two per room and includes all meals and lodging for the week.
June 10 – 16
July 22 – 28 – FULL (Waiting list open)
September 23 – 29 – FULL (Waiting list open)
A $25 non-refundable deposit will reserve your spot that applies to your total cost $175.