What a blessing it is to live in an area where many spend a lifetime saving to visit. As a result, we thought it would serve our visitors to offer a romantic guide for those planning a honeymoon, vacation, or romantic getaway to our city. There is much more to Central Florida than theme parks and kiddie rides, as you’re sure to discover if you use our guide to help you.
We hope you’ll enjoy your visit. And if you have an idea to add to our guide, please submit it to us via e-mail: theromanticvineyard [at] gmail [dot] com.
Welcome to our home!
Table of Contents
- With A Waterfront View – Hillstone Restaurant (featuring beautiful sunsets Lake Killarney), JB’s Fish Camp in New Smyrna Beach (Intracoastal Waterway)
- Live Music – Dexter’s Winter Park after 9p.,
- Great Happy Hour Specials – Brio Winter Park, Eden Bar
- Romantic Outdoor Dining – Hillstone Restaurant, Pannullo’s Winter Park, Bosphorus Turkish Cuisine, Eden Bar in Maitland, The Garlic in New Smyrna Beach, Tap Room at Dubsdread
- Our Favorites – Dexter’s of Winter Park, Antonio’s Cafe & Deli in Maitland, Seasons 52 in Dr. Phillips
- Firepits to enjoy – Hillstone Restaurant, Winter Park Village Miller’s Ale House
Parks And Gardens
- Lake Eola Park in Downtown Orlando (featuring swan boat rentals and live outdoor theatre).
- Wekiva State Park
- Ocala National Forest
- Central Park in Downtown Winter Park
- Harry P. Leu Gardens
- Bok Tower Gardens in Lake Wales
- Epcot International Food & Wine Festival – held each Fall.
- Epcot Flower & Garden Festival – held each Spring
- Loew’s Portofino Bay at Universal Studios – Check out their Harbor Nights events held throughout the year.
- Disney Fireworks can be seen without park admission at these locations.
Museums & Festivals
- Morse Museum of American Art – featuring exquisite displays of Tiffany Art.
- Orlando Museum of Art
- Art Festivals all over Florida – check out this handy list.
- Dubsdread – Orlando’s oldest public course.
- Winter Park Country Club – Central Florida’s 2nd oldest course and allows walking the 9 hole course.
Unique Date Ideas to Central Florida
- Sunrise – Sunset Date – Drive to the east coast for the sunrise and drive across the state to see the sunset. The link provides a driving guide with places to stop along the way.
- Florida Day Trips and One Tank Road Trips – A great resource for those who enjoy a romantic drive.
- Romantic Orlando Date Ideas
- Orlando Date Night Guide – Kristin Manieri has provided a rich resource to finding great date nights in Central FL.