- Buy your wife a scented candle and some essential oils for a candlelight massage.
- Make her a treat bag filled with lots of little things you know she loves. It can be candy, jewelry, music or gift cards.
- Instead of giving her a treat bag, have her go around the house looking for the treats. Give her a special reward for finding all of them in a certain amount of time.
- Plan a night away at a bed & breakfast.
- Go on a hayride after dark, or to a haunted attraction if that’s something you both enjoy.
- Plan a couples costume party. But have it begin around 9p. after the kids are finished and in bed for the night.
- Rent a sexy costume for your wife to wear for you in the bedroom. Or go together to pick out costumes for both of you.
Click for RSS Feed
Tom and Debi
Face it, marriage is hard work. But when cultivated daily the fruit produced will satisfy for a lifetime. We're here to help with ideas and encouragement along the way. Having been married 36 years and counting, we share what we've learned with practical tips, Biblical Truths, Date night ideas to help you plow your own vineyard for God's glory.
Our New Book is Here!
Our Heart Behind “Cherishing Us”
- Follow The Romantic Vineyard on WordPress.com
Follow Our Instagram Feed - #muchofmarriage365
Rent Our Mountain Cabin (Rental Information click photo)