If you would like to add a little romance to your Independence Day celebration we’re here to help.
- Buy new red, white or blue lingerie or a combination of all three.
- Make a strawberry, blueberry and banana salad for breakfast
- Have a squirt gun fight (without the kids) wearing white t-shirts with nothing underneath–you get the idea! He’ll be sure to request this one as an annual tradition.
- Buy a red, white and blue bandana to blindfold your husband while you do whatever you can to make him see fireworks.
Plan a movie marathon over the week of the 4th. Here is a list of classics:
- Yankee Doodle Dandy (1942)
- How The West Was Won (1962)
- To Kill A Mockingbird (1962)
- 1776 (1972)
- All The President’s Men (1972)
- Top Gun (1986)
- Glory (1989)
- Forrest Gump (1994)
- Apollo 13 (1995)
- Air Force One (1997)
- Independence Day (1996)
- Saving Private Ryan (1998)
- The Patriot (2000)
- National Treasure (2004)
- Unbroken (2014)
What ones did we miss. Add your suggestions in the comments.
what is the movie? I tried clicking on the link, but nothing showed up.
We’ve updated the link for the great 4th of July movie ideas. So sorry it didn’t work for you last year!