- 10 Romantic Thanksgiving Date Ideas
- Romantic Thanksgiving Ideas
- Write a Love Letter to your wife – Here you’ll find instructions on how to do it well!
- Buy a bag of fall leaves from a craft store, (or get someone to buy them for you if going into a craft store is out of the question.) Write one thing you love about your wife. Use as many leaves as you need. Tape them to the bathroom mirror with this note in a dry erase pen, “I’m FALLing more in love with you!”
- Make a gratefulness jar. Fill it with little slips of paper that each say something you are grateful to God for about your marriage. Give it to her and let her read one a day up until Thanksgiving.
- Take time to pray together thanking God specifically for all the things you love most about your wife, your marriage and your life together. End by sharing communion – just the two of you.
Click for RSS Feed
Tom and Debi
Face it, marriage is hard work. But when cultivated daily the fruit produced will satisfy for a lifetime. We're here to help with ideas and encouragement along the way. Having been married 36 years and counting, we share what we've learned with practical tips, Biblical Truths, Date night ideas to help you plow your own vineyard for God's glory.
- Follow The Romantic Vineyard on WordPress.com
Follow Our Instagram Feed - #muchofmarriage365
Rent Our Mountain Cabin (Rental Information click photo)
Messy Marriage Wednesday Link-Up