- Buy a bag of fall leaves from a craft store, (or get someone to buy them for you if going into a craft store is out of the question.) Write one thing you love about your wife. Use as many leaves as you need. Tape them to the bathroom mirror with this note in a dry erase pen, “I’m FALLing more in love with you!”
- Write a personal love letter or if you’re so inclined, a romantic poem.
- Make a gratefulness jar. Fill it with little slips of paper that each say something you are grateful to God for about your marriage. Give it to her and let her read one a day up until Thanksgiving.
- Take time to pray together thanking God specifically for all the things you love most about your wife, your marriage and your life together. End by sharing communion – just the two of you.
Join 12,319 other subscribers
- Follow The Romantic Vineyard on WordPress.com
Tom and Debi
Our Book Offers Daily———Encouragement
About Cherishing Us…