- I found this recipe for Salted Caramel Pears for Two. A great way to enjoy a romantic evening watching your favorite scary/suspense movies. Or if you’re like me watch It’s The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown.
- Plan your very own costume party. Send your husband a note telling him about the night and what to expect if he arrives in full costume. Hint: It has to be something that will turn you on and make you say, Wow! And the same goes for your costume.
- Check out our 13 Fall Date Ideas for something special to do.
- Make your own Sangria and bob for apples in it.
- Plan a midnight picnic under the stars–raid your own refrigerator once the kids are in bed, and the doorbell is no longer ringing. Take it outside and tell each other scary stories you remembered as a kid. Have a single lantern to light the night, or keep it dark and mysterious.
- If you both like to cook, host your own cooking challenge using the same ingredients, or do a chili cook-off.
- Buy him his own treats–and don’t think just candy. Make it your goal to make him grin from ear to ear.
Click for RSS Feed
Tom and Debi
Face it, marriage is hard work. But when cultivated daily the fruit produced will satisfy for a lifetime. We're here to help with ideas and encouragement along the way. Having been married 36 years and counting, we share what we've learned with practical tips, Biblical Truths, Date night ideas to help you plow your own vineyard for God's glory.
- Follow The Romantic Vineyard on WordPress.com
Follow Our Instagram Feed - #muchofmarriage365
No Instagram images were found.
Rent Our Mountain Cabin (Rental Information click photo)