- Plan a date night at a local Irish Pub – hint: go early – they get really crowded later.
- Give your wife a bouquet of money roses and let her buy something special just for herself.
- Listen to Enya, the balladeer of love, especially ‘I dreamt I dwelt in Marbled Halls” Ethereal, folksy a beautiful love song. (source: 10 Romantic Irish Ideas)
- Send your wife an Irish e-card during the day just to let her know you’re thinking of her.
- Buy her a bouquet of green carnations!
- Buy one Irish cookie from the bakery and place it somewhere so she’ll find it during the day – Write a limerick to go with it.
- Rent the production – Lord of the Dance or buy the DVD concert of Celtic Women – if you like this type of entertainment.
Click for RSS Feed
Tom and Debi
Face it, marriage is hard work. But when cultivated daily the fruit produced will satisfy for a lifetime. We're here to help with ideas and encouragement along the way. Having been married 36 years and counting, we share what we've learned with practical tips, Biblical Truths, Date night ideas to help you plow your own vineyard for God's glory.
- Follow The Romantic Vineyard on WordPress.com
Follow Our Instagram Feed - #muchofmarriage365
Rent Our Mountain Cabin (Rental Information click photo)