Four leaf clovers are said to have good luck to the one who finds one. Make this St. Patrick’s Day full of Irish blessings for your wife. Here’s an example:
“May you have enough happiness to keep you sweet, enough trials to keep you strong, enough sorrow to keep you human, enough hope to keep you happy, enough failure to keep you humble, enough success to keep you eager, enough friends to give you comfort, enough faith and courage in yourself to banish sadness, enough wealth to meet your needs and one thing more; Enough determination to make each day a more wonderful day than the one before.”
- Plan a date night at a local Irish Pub – hint: go early – they get really crowded later.
- Give your wife a bouquet of money roses and let her buy something special just for herself.
- Listen to Enya, known as the balladeer of love, especially ‘I dreamt I dwelt in Marbled Halls” Ethereal, folksy a beautiful love song. (source: 10 Romantic Irish Ideas)
- Send your wife an Irish e-card during the day just to let her know you’re thinking of her.
- Buy her a bouquet of green carnations!
- Buy one Irish cookie from the bakery and place it somewhere so she’ll find it during the day – Write a limerick to go with it. Or text her several love limericks.
- Rent the production – Lord of the Dance or buy the DVD concert of Celtic Women – if you like this type of entertainment.