We all love the classic game of Clue where each player tries to figure out whodunnit. But what if the whole game was given a twist into a game of whereyougonnadoit, instead. Are you with me?
This date will take some planning, and it will require some money to buy some special colored lingerie or panties, but it will be worth it. You’ll also need access to the whole house, so make plans for your children to be elsewhere for the evening.
- Clue game board
- Soft music or mystery music of your choice
- One piece of lingerie in one of the following colors: Mustard, plum, scarlet, green, white and/or peacock. (Or one of each if you’re able.)
- Six objects you would enjoy using for a romantic rendezvous. For instance, a blindfold, a feather, flavored lipgloss, ribbon, etc. Assign each object to a game piece: rope (ribbon), wrench (blindfold), knife (feather), candlestick (scented candle), pipe (massage oil), revolver (lipgloss). You can use these ideas or come up with some of your own.
Next, make cards for each room in your house to match the rooms on the Clue Board.
Here is what you could do:
- The Kitchen = Your Kitchen
- The Study = Your Bathroom Shower
- The Conservatory = The Backyard
- The Hall = The Hall
- The Dining Room = The Dining Room
- The Billiard Room = The Family Room
- The Lounge = The Master Bedroom
- The Library = The Office or Schoolroom
- The Ballroom = The Garage or make this a Wildcard – the winner’s choice
Play the game using the normal rules and try to figure out who did it and with what weapon and in what room. This will determine where you and your sweetie will make a romantic memory on this night.
If you don’t have enough rooms to use all of the clue rooms, then pick different parts of a room, like the living room sofa, the living room floor etc. It doesn’t really matter how many rooms you have. Once you determine whereyougonnadoit, you won’t care one bit. :-)