With our church’s marriage retreat this weekend focusing on Biblical Fellowship, we thought we’d share with you some free questions* to help you pursue biblical fellowship in an on-going basis. These can be used on a date night, or while sitting on the couch in your living room. Biblical Fellowship is about having regular, heartfelt, honest conversations with the one we love the most.
- What area of growth in your spouse’s character would you be most encouraged about in the last 3 – 6 months?
- What specific evidences of God’s grace have you observed in your spouse in the last week?
- What would you be most encouraged about in your walk with God?
- How have you seen the Lord at work through you or your spouse in ways that are not explainable by human effort in the past several weeks?
- What things are you most thankful for in your spouse?
- What specific things have you been giving thanks for as you have walked with God this past week?
We pray you will sense God’s nearness as you grow more intimately together. Have a great weekend!
*From Sovereign Grace Ministries Small Group Leaders Conference 2005