It’s the 12th of July and time to announce the winner of our monthly prize! First of all, we want to thank those of you who took the time to comment by sharing with us the number of years you’ve enjoyed being together as husband and wife! FYI, There is a combined total of 236.5 years of marriage listed on Friday’s post. Isn’t God good?
And now…the winner is:
~ CRAIG HAWKINS ~
Congratulations, Craig! We will be contacting you to find out your favorite restaurant. For those of you who didn’t win, but still would like to plan something special with your spouse – below is a sampling of what’s happening around town. Have a great week!
- Rockin Lake Eola – Friday, July 16th from 5p – 11p. Cost is FREE.
- Altamonte Springs – Uptown Altamonte – Friday Night Live on July 16th from 8p. – 10p. This week the concert will be by Rico Monaco & Sol Sons.
- Altamonte Springs – Jazz Jams Uptown – Saturday, July 17th at Cranes Roost Park from 7p. to 10p. There will be lots of food and music to dance the night away!
- Mt. Dora – Ice House Theatre presents Bye Bye Birdie starting Friday, July 16th through August 8th. Performances are on Thursday through Sunday with varying times. Tickets vary as well – check website for details.
- Deland – Tropical Nights on Friday, July 16th from 6p – 9p. FREE.
- Cocoa Beach – Indian River Cruises are available year round. They offer a variety of options and price ranges. This would be a romantic date for a special celebration like birthday, anniversary or proposal – if you’re thinking of asking the question! 🙂
- Universal’s City Walk offers Karaoke with a Twist at the Rising Star Karaoke Bar. Come share your talent with a live band and back-up singers. A great way to seranade your spouse!
- Clermont – Lakeridge Winery presents the Summer Music Series on Saturday, July 17th from 1p – 4p. FREE.