Our house is ready for Christmas, and it feels wonderfully warm and cozy. We love Christmas because this is the day we celebrate the birth of Christ – the One for whom we live and love and have our being. He is worthy of our best every day, not just this day. And He is worthy of our praise. So as you’re humming along with the Christmas carols being played in every store, remember the words and what they mean. This isn’t just Christmas – it’s the time we remember HIM and thank HIM for giving life to our lives and our marriages.
Here’s what’s happening around Orlando this week:
- Bob Carr Performing Arts Center presents Jim Brickman – Live on Wednesday, December 8th at 7:30p.
- Uptown Altamonte – Friday Night Live on December 10th featuring Bobby Blackmon. The show begins at 7p and is FREE.
- Uptown Altamonte – Choreographed Fountain Show takes place every night at 6p, 7p, 8p, and 9p. The fountain is located near Embassey Suites Hotel.
- Sanford – Cheers to The Holidaze will take place on Thursday, December 9th from 5p – 8p.
- Titusville – Drive Through Holiday of Lights takes place nightly from dusk to 9p.
- Light Up UCF – A free holiday light show, free outdoor Holiday Film Festival and Orlando’s largest outdoor skating rink! Light Up UCF is offering all-new rides and attractions, including the Holiday Santa Train! Come early and skate late!
- Winter Garden Village – Saturday, December 11th is Snow Day from 10a to 8p.