- The Power of Humility in Marriage – Dr. David Hawkins is called The Relationship Doctor and answers your questions about marriage.
- Arnold’s Last Marriage Lesson – well written post on this tragedy.
- Is Marriage A “Dying” Institution? – a provoking article on what we’re facing in our culture today. This motivates us to work even harder on our blog – promoting marriage as God intended.
- Mind Reading – Or Not? – Minde is new to the blogosphere, but not to the marriage world. She offers some sage advice which you may be surprised to discover how you do this in your own relationship.
- When God Sends A Baby Girl To Change Your Life – Dustin shares their personal struggle with making major changes in their family, but what follows, he shares, was worth the difficulty in getting there.
The Generous Wife
- Be a Man, and Go First – the title says it all. If you’re reluctant to follow this link, it may be the very thing you need to read. Go for it…
Marriage Missions International
- Tear Down Walls – Steve and Cindy Wright offer biblical wisdom in this post that all marriages need to read and apply. Are you feeling walls of separation between you and your spouse? Is communication often difficult or hampered? Take time to read this post, if you read no others! It may change your marriage for good!
- It’s Moving Day – a great analogy on the importance of working on your marriage.