It’s time for our “specials of the week.” And there are many to choose from – enjoy!
Couple Things Blog
- Driving Your Conversations Deeper: Seasons – an excellent start to a much needed series on the importance of meaningful conversations in your relationship.
Encourage Your Spouse
- H.E.L.P – Do you or your spouse suffer with depression? This post is the testimony of a husband who is married to a wife battling this struggle.
- Are You “In Love?” – a great post with a great analogy using Coke bottles.
Journey To Surrender
- Surrendered Marriage – Embracing Mystery – the first of a sure-to-be-great series on examining the tension of truths found in marriage. You’ll have to read it for yourself to see what Scott has planned for this excellent series. And he invites your input!
- 4 Tips To Boost Libido – A quick read that may just help you in unexpected ways. If you or your spouse are struggling with a desire for intimacy, then check out these 4 tips and see if you can’t do something about it!
- Be A Failure – Do you think of failure as a positive? It can be – check out this post and see what they mean.
Marriage Missions International
- Marathon Arguing – Are you one who likes to get in the “last word?” You may be causing more harm than you know.
One Flesh Marriage
- The 5 Senses of Sex – written by Kate for the wives. This well written post is chocked full of great ideas you may not have considered in seducing your husband.
- Seduce Your Wife In 5 Senses – written by Brad for the husbands. Simply a great post full of easy ideas to help you romance your wife more effectively.
The Generous Husband
- Blindly Driving a Marriage to its Death, and then Blaming the Victim – Does your wife disrespect you? Is this is common argument in your marriage? If so, please take time to read this post! It may change your life and marriage for good.
- What Would An Expert Say About Your Marriage? – time for a little honesty session with yourself. Are you willing to be honest for the sake of your marriage?
The Generous Wife
- Rehearse Your Responses – a great tip to help you grow out of the same old conflict. Try it and see if it doesn’t work!
- How Well Do You Know Your Sweetie – read it and see if you could do the same? Also check out the great question links – the best way to get to know your spouse better.
This is post #15 in The Ultimate Blog Challenge to post everyday in October.