I’m sure you’ve enjoyed a picnic or two since you’ve been married. But today’s prompt mixes up the traditional picnic to make it something special.
Pick Your Menu
- Hot Meal from a favorite restaurant picked up while on your way to your location
- Cold chicken, assorted salads and fruit
- Sandwiches, either homemade or store bought, chips and cookies
Pick Your Location
- City Park
Pick Your Style
- Casual – on a blanket with paper products and plasticware
- Festive – use a theme based on the time of year e.g. Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Summer or Fall
- Special – Pack a folding table with tablecloth and napkins. Bring a nice candle or lamp and extension cord if there is electrical outlet nearby. Have music too, using a portable speaker with your Spotify or Amazon Music playlist.
As you can see, picnics don’t have to be the same old, same old. With a little thought and planning you can take your next picnic up a notch. Try it! You may just discover a new way to picnic that you both love.
What is your most memorable picnic?