It’s the time of year when we purpose to deep clean and sanitize our homes. It’s also a great time to take a good look at your bedroom to examine it’s romance value – does it need to be romanticized? Is it a place that invites the two of you to enjoy quiet, intimate time alone? Or does it remind you of your many other responsibilities; i.e. parenting, business and household chores?
Why not put this room at the top of your Spring Cleaning list! What can you do to make this room an oasis where romance thrives? Is there another place to keep the computer? How about those piles of bills?
As incentive we are having our first ever “Romantic Vineyard Contest”. What we need is for you to follow the steps below and submit them to us no later than midnight, April 30, 2009. We will judge the entries based on the difference between the before and after pictures and the creativity you used to romanticize your bedroom. Also include a paragraph or two describing the process. The winners will receive a very special Romantic Vineyard package compiled just for you! We hope you’ll make the most of this opportunity to romanticize your bedroom.
1. How Romantic Is Your Bedroom? Find out by taking our quiz located in the right side bar!
2. What is your Romantic Value Score?
3. What is your name and e-mail address.
4. Provide a before and after picture of your Master Bedroom
5. Tell us about your experience romanticizing your bedroom in one or two paragraphs
6. Submit them to us via e-mail: theromanticvineyard @ gmail.com (please remove spaces before pasting to your e-mail.)
7. Winners will be announced on this blog May 8th!
I also received in my inbox today a great article titled, “Be Aware Of Your Clutter This Week!”. Taking time to read this will greatly help you in getting started on your project!