Before we offer this week’s events, we thought we’d help those who are tired of the same old restaurants. Below is a list of several places that are reasonably priced and worth discovering in areas you may have never visited:
- Tiki Bar and Grill on beautiful Lake Minneola. An all outdoor, informal restaurant located on a dock at the edge of Lake Minneola in Clermont.
- Wall Street Cantina – (view map) located in the heart of downtown Orlando, they offer Taco Tuesdays every week starting at 2p. Enjoy $2 tacos all night!
- Pisces Rising in the quaint town of Mt. Dora. This one is a bit more expensive, but sharing is allowed. The view of the sunset over Lake Dora is worth the drive.
- The Jade Bistro in College Park offers wonderful Asian cuisine and sushi bar.
- The Willow Tree Cafe – an authentic German restaurant in Sanford offering great food and lively Bavarian music.
- Two Blondes and a Shrimp – a restaurant in downtown Sanford. Located in an historic building – it exudes atmosphere, and they offer live music on the weekends.
Thursday, July 16th
Uptown Altamonte hosts Streetmosphere, Russian-born members of CirqueMosphere perform magic, mime, juggling and balancing. The cost is FREE.
Friday, July 17th
Friday Night Live at Uptown Altamonte – this week’s artist is acoustic rock artist Ed Self. Performance is from 7p – 9p. Cost is FREE.
Saturday, July 18th
Lakeridge Winery in Clermont is hosting their Summer Music Series. Hours are 1p – 4p and the cost is FREE. Food and drinks are available for purchase.
Jazz Jams Uptown Altamonte – Rico Monaco and Sol Sons will be performing at the Eddie Rose Ampitheater from 7p – 10p. The cost is FREE.
SPECIAL BONUS: Be the first to tell us where the picture above was taken, and you’ll receive a special gift. Simply use the comment feature with your name and e-mail address. We’ll contact you if you’re the winner.