Don’t forget we have a contest taking place…all you have to do to enter is join our Vineyard. Follow the link located in the right sidebar. The contest ends October 27th!
Now for all this week has to offer in Central Florida:
- Ivanhoe Village Free Fall Festival – October 10th.
- Winter Park – Music at the Casa Open House – Sunday, Oct. 11th from 12p – 3p. Casa Feliz, 656 Park Avenue North. Enjoy live a live harpist while strolling the beautiful grounds.
- Lake County Folk Festival – October 10th and 11th. Eustis, FL. Some of Florida’s best musicians, singers, songwriters converge on downtown Eustis for this two day festival. Many different venues including our historic band shell, along our lake front, and in our Downtown.
- Mt. Dora 35th Annual Bicycle Festival – October 9th – 11th. Attracting 1000 cyclists, this is Florida’s oldest and largest bicycling event! With rides of varying lengths skill levels, cyclists of all ages come and see why Lake County is recognized as one of the best places in the world to ride (Bicycling Magazine, March 1998).
- Uptown Altamonte – Friday, October 10th. Live performance of Urban Achievers. Concert begins at 7p. FREE
- Waterford Lakes: Beef O’Brady’s Trivia Night – Thursday, Oct. 8th starting at 7p. Beef O’Brady’s hosts a trivia challenge allowing you to win prizes and gift certificates. Build your own burger for only $7.99 (includes french fries).
- Daytona Beach: Angell & Phelps Chocolate Factory Tour 154 South Beach St., Daytona Beach; Located in the historic Riverfront Marketplace, Angell & Phelps Chocolates has been a Daytona Beach tradition since 1925. Take a free, guided, 30-minute tour through the chocolate-making process. Tours begin at 10 and 11 a.m., and 1, 2, 3 and 4 p.m. each Monday through Friday.
- Nightlife on Universal Studios Citywalk – check out their site for a wide variety of things to do this coming weekend.
- Sunset & Symphony at Bok Tower Gardens will be held on Saturday Nov. 7th from 3:30p – 8:30p. Tickets are $15 each and go on sale this Friday, October 9th.
- Winter Garden – Friday’s on the Plaza Concert Series, Friday October 9th, 7p – 9p. FREE Located at Centennial Park Gazebo, 56 West Plant Street. This week featured artist: Bob Rafkin (folk guitarist).
- Clermont: Lakeridge Winery – Vintage Venture – October 10th and 11th from 10a. – 5p. Cost $2 – There is nothing better than a Vintage Car Show to bring back nostalgia. These special gems from the past are a must-see and you can also enjoy a variety of live vintage 50’s and 60’s music by top class performers on the outdoor stage. Lakeridge wine, beer, soft drinks and a variety of food will be available for purchase, along with complimentary Winery tours and wine tasting.