Our first thought was, “Q??? What in the world is there to do that begins with the letter “Q”?” To our amazement – Quite a large Quantity! See? And the best part? You don’t have to use it with the letter “U”, like in a Scrabble game! 🙂
- Quadruple Date – plan an evening out with three other couples and quadruple the fun.
- Quality Inn – plan a quiet night away at a local hotel.
- Quarters – give your spouse a roll of quarters and head to a local game room.
- Quartet – enjoy a DVD concert at home of a favorite quartet like Il Divo, Celtic Women, or The Beatles. Check out our “Best Cellars Store” to order one today!
- Play 20 Questions – think of a true romantic in either history or literature and have your spouse try to guess who you’re thinking of in 20 questions. Or use the questions found here to rediscover things about your husband/wife you may have forgotten or never knew.
- Quirkie – this won’t be for everyone, but we heard of some friends who dressed up in an quirky fashion and went to a local theme park acting out the way they were dressed. They had fun pretending to be really quirky – and the funniest part? They were meeting friends who didn’t recognize them at first. What a fun memory!
- Check your local phone book for other “Q” ideas.
- Fit for a Queen – Plan a meal with Royalty in mind. The best of the best! Here is an article that will help you. Here is a grand recipe!
- Quiche Me – for breakfast to announce your “Q” date
- Quesadilla – enjoy an evening making your own together while listening to quiet music. Or go to your favorite Mexican restaurant.
- Quaker Oats – use this classic to make breakfast in bed, or chewy oatmeal cookies to enjoy for dessert.
“Q” Special Touches:
- Quickie – surprise your spouse with an unexpected moment of intimacy! 🙂
- Quench – we all know what it’s like to be thirsty – surprise your spouse with their favorite beverage to announce your “Q” date night.
- Quote – search these famous romantic quotes and plan a quiet evening under the stars on a quilt while you read to each other.
- “Q” flower – Queen Ann’s Lace