Miracle of Miracles

Remember when you first knew you loved your spouse?  Not the first moment you noticed them, but the moment you knew this person was different from all the rest.  What was it?  Take a moment to think of it, even it it’s been years…

What was it that drew your heart to theirs?  How long has it been since you reminded them of how your love began?  We must give thanks to God and our spouses for what a miracle our love is!

This post is designed to be a dedication page where you can quickly post (using the comment feature) the first thing that captured your heart for him/her.  Comment and then, forward our link to your spouse!  It may cause your hearts to “Fall In Love” all over again. 🙂 May we never tire of repeating to them our love and how it began.

Miracle of miracles…God has given them to us and we are blessed!

NOTE:  Remember to enter in our Fall In Love Contest.  The deadline is October 27th.  Click the link for all the details!

Face it, marriage is hard work. But when cultivated daily the fruit produced will satisfy for a lifetime. We're here to help with ideas and encouragement along the way. Having been married 36 years and counting, we share what we've learned with practical tips, Biblical Truths, Date night ideas to help you plow your own vineyard for God's glory.
This entry was posted in Christian Marriage, Testimonies and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Miracle of Miracles

1. debiwalter says:

To Tom, the love of my life: I’ll never forget getting that first phone call from you asking me out! My heart nearly pounded out of my chest – I knew in that moment something was different. I couldn’t wait to spend an evening with you – and I have loved every evening we’ve shared since…you are my favorite person, and I thank God I get to live life with you!

2. Tom says:

To Debi – I can remember with great detail the first time we went out together. It was that night that I knew you were the one I wanted to marry. The words “I Love You” mean so much more today than the “first” time I said them to you. After 31 years, I am amazed how my love for you still grows. You are an amazing woman,and yes, I LOVE YOU!

3. Rachel says:

Thomas,
    As we are getting ready to celebrate our 5 year anniversary. I can’t believe how incredibly blessed I am to have you as my husband! I LOVE your dedication to God and your dedication to our family and how tirelessly you work to provide for us! I am so HAPPY and EXCITED to celebrate our 5 years as husband and wife. And I look forward to celebrating many more to come =) I love you to the stars and back…..
    ~Rachel

• medana22 says:

I remember when Rachel first talked about Thomas! She had just met him and was talking about thier encounter and I remember telling her to be careful;) She was giddy to say the least~I felt better after she told me he was a cop!
      Happy Anniversary you too:)

4. Susan McEachnie says:

Happy 32nd Absolutely Wonderful Years today Dear Husband!!! I’ve loved You ForEVER it seems! We grew up together ya know??? Or did we??? ;D I’ve always loved your thoughtful surprises! One of my ALL time Favorites was when You took the time to cut out different colorful shaped Butterflies and taped them to the headliner of my Lemans! Just because You knew how very much I love Butterflies! I Love You so much & look forward to our next 32 years of adventure & great wonders God has in store fo us!!! (((MUAH)))
    Your Forever Friend & Wife – Susan Butterfly McEachnie

5. Bill McEachnie says:

Dear Susan,

It’s hard to believe it has been 32 years. Really it has been much longer, since that night I stayed at your Young Life pool party and knew you were the one for me. Although it took you a little longer to decide I was the one for you I thank the Lord for the wonderful gift he gave me when he gave you to me !! You are just as beautiful as I remember you on our first date and I am reminded everytime I wake with you next to me how beautiful you are, and how blessed I am. Friends, Buddies and Lovers 4 ever !!!!!!!!!!!!! I am really enjoying this time in our life traveling and finding crazy adventures and it is because you are there to share them with me that makes them special. There are not enough words or space on this web-page for me to tell you how special you are to me . Know that you are, and that I am proud and honored to be able to say Susan Lynne is my wife !!!

Love,

Bill

6. medana22 says:

Ha! The first time I knew I loved Jonathan…Wow I’m not sure the reply space has enough room to share such a story;) But I do know that what seemed like a bloom so long ago has grown everyday since. And I pray that when we meet our God that we can present our marriage as an offering of gratefulness. God is a Mighty God and shows mercy to those who are most unworthy. Ahhh, I love you Jonathan and I am most thankful you love me back:)

What do you think?

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s