- Winter Park – The Annie Russell Theatre presents the live production of Cabaret. Showtimes are from Wednesday, November 18 – Saturday, November 21st. Tickets are $19.
- Ivanhoe Row – Jingle Eve – On Friday, November 20th from 6p – 10p. Ivanhoe Village will host a holiday Open House in the beautiful and historic section of downtown. There will be live entertainment and free refreshments.
- Orlando Museum of Art – Festival of Trees continues this week ending on Friday, November 20th with their Jazz Stroll.
- Casselberry – Ballroom Dancing – Every Tuesday night the Casselberry Recreation Center offers lessons for the beginner or intermediate dancer. Times are from 7p – 8p. Cost is $7 per person.
- Altamonte Springs – Friday, November 20th. Uptown Altamonte’s Friday Night Live presents the live performance of Minister Theory. Show is from 7p – 9p. Free.
- Mt. Dora – Renninger’s Antique Extravaganza – Friday, November 20th from 10a – 5p; Saturday, November 21st and Sunday, November 22nd from 8a – 5p. Cost: Friday – $10; Saturday – $6; and Sunday – $4.
- Avalon Park – Saturday, November 21st and Sunday, November 22nd is Avalon Jubilee Fall Carnival.
- Daytona Beach – Halifax Uncorked. Saturday and Sunday, November 21st and 22nd.
- Titusville – Shuttle Launch – Monday, November 16th at 2:30p
- Kissimmee Old Town – Sunday, November 22nd is Latin Sunday. Enjoy live music and authentic Spanish Food. 2p – 6p. Free.
- Lake Wales – Star Gaze – On Thursday, November 19th come to Bok Tower Gardens where they will have several telescopes set up in the field along with instructions on viewing the night sky. 5:30p – 8p. Cost is $5.
- Winter Garden – Art Festival on Saturday, November 21st and Sunday, November 22nd. The cost is Free.
- Winter Garden – Garden Theater presents Crimes of the Heart. A live theatrical production. See link for details and prices.