This week we celebrate Thanksgiving, and we hope you’ll make this attitude your focus all week. What a blessing it is to live in the country we do and to have a best friend to share it with makes it even better. However, the One for whom we are the most thankful is Jesus Christ. Without Him there would be no thanksgiving; He is the One from who all blessings flow! We, at The Romantic Vineyard, pray your holiday will be filled with abundant blessings as you gather together with family and friends to thank God for all the great things He has done!
- Winter Park – Winter In The Park is now opened on the west meadow of Central Park. This is an Ice Skating Rink providing a great value at only $10 per person including skate rentals.
- Crane’s Roost Sunset Cinema – Bring your blanket and chairs to enjoy an outdoor movie presentation of Mr. Magorium’s Wonder Emporium starting at 7p. The cost is FREE.
- Daytona Turkey Run – for those of you who love cars – this will be a weekend you won’t want to miss. Thursday, November 26th – Sunday, November 29th. Cost is $15 per day Thursday – Saturday and $10 Sunday.
- Lake Wales, FL – Christmas at Pinewood Home Tour – Come tour a beautifully decorated Mediterranean Mansion located in Pinewood Estates. Starting Friday, November 27th it runs through January 3, 2010. Cost is $8, but requires a $10 admission ticket to Bok Tower Gardens as well.
- Holiday Harbor Nights at Loew’s Portofino Bay Hotel on Friday, November 27th beginning at 6:30p. Cost is $35 in advance and $45 the day of the event.