Christmas is in the air and so is romance! In the midst of all the shopping, decorating and baking be sure to plan a special time together. It is one of the most romantic times of the year! Make the most of it!
- Winter Park – Annual Tree Lighting Ceremony – Monday, December 7th beginning at 5p. Afterward stay for Popcorn Flicks In The Park – starting at 7p there will be a double feature: How The Grinch Stole Christmas and White Christmas.
- Winter Park Christmas Boat Parade on beautiful Lake Osceola – Saturday, December 12th beginning at 5p. FREE. If you watch from the Albin Polasek Museum and Sculpture Gardens there will be food and drinks available for purchase.
- Ivanhoe Row – Gallery Walk – Tuesday, December 8th from 6p – 9p along Virginia Drive. FREE.
- College Park – Holiday On The Drive – Friday, December 12th at 6p. FREE.
- Downtown O-Town’s Annual Christmas Parade is being replaced with a Holiday Sidewalk Sashay around Lake Eola. Instead of floats entrants will ride on golf carts, pedicabs and wagons. Event is Saturday, December 12th starting at 3:30p
- Bob Carr Performing Arts – The Orlando Ballet presents The Nutcracker on Friday, December 11th – Sunday, December 13th as well as the following weekend.
- Sanford – Alive After Five presents “Cheers To The Holidaze” – a street festival on Thursday, December 10th from 5p – 8p. Cost is $7
- Altamonte Springs – Crane’s Roost Plaza – Holiday Movie Night featuring Home Alone will be shown Monday, December 7th starting at 7p. FREE.
- Uptown Altamonte – Friday Night Live presents The Robert Harris Holiday Jazz Show on Friday, December 11th at 7p. Cost is FREE.
- Waterford Lakes presents Santa’s Winter Wonderland Village now through Christmas.
- Light Up UCF – 50 Nights of Music, Lights and Ice. See the link for individual date, times and information.
- First Baptist Church of Orlando presents The Singing Christmas Trees. Friday, December 11th – Sunday December 13th. Cost varies.
- Clermont – Lakeridge Winery – 20th Annual South Lake Animal League Arts and Craft Show – Saturday, December 12th 10a – 5p; and Sunday, December 13th 11a – 5p FREE. Food and beverages available for purchase.