- Yard Sale – spend a morning going to yard sales and then stop for breakfast.
- Yesterday – recreate a special event from the yesterdays of your relationship.
- Yellowstone and Yosemite National Parks – watch a documentary about these beautiful parks.
- YMCA – spend a evening or afternoon at your local Y, maybe even take a yoga class
- Yes – purpose to say “yes” all evening. 🙂
- Yankees Date Night – Visit a local batting cage and try your hand and batting like a pro. Then, take in a New York Yankees game on TV, watch a documentary about the team or watch the classic musical, “Damn Yankees“. Be sure to have hot dogs, peanuts and cracker jacks.
- Yalaha Bakery – take a drive to this small town for some authentic German food and delicious bread!
- Yeast – bake some homemade yeast bread as a special treat.
- Yellow – celebrate this color by serving food that is all yellow – chicken and dumplins, corn on the cob and yukon gold potatoes. For dessert try banana pudding!
- Yams are delicious anytime of the year!
- Yucca fries – try these as an alternative to french fries.
- Yiddish Dinner – Try this traditional Yiddish Brisket recipe to celebrate the Jewish culture.
“Y” SPECIAL TOUCHES:
- Yankee Candle Company – buy this special candle as a way to introduce your Y date.
- Yellow roses – mean warmth and happiness and are symbolic of friendship.
- Yours Truly – send your spouse a romantic card introducing your “Y” date and be sure to sign it, “Yours Truly”.
- Movies that begin with Y – “You’ve Got Mail“, “3:10 to Yuma“, “Yentl”
- Yule Log – spend a romantic evening in front of the fire at Christmas time.