I’m actually inspired to post “live” about the events taking place in Central Florida this week. It’s amazing how refreshed you can feel after a little R & R and a good cup of hot cocoa! 🙂 Enjoy this week with your spouse!
- Orlando Citrus Parade – Wednesday, December 30th at 11a.
Grandstand seats: 407.423.2476
- Cranes Roost Park – Holiday Choreographed Fountain Show – Monday, December 28th through Wednesday, December 30th, and Friday, January 1st. Shows at 6, 7, 8 and 9p. FREE.
- Deland – Holiday Tour of the Stetson Mansion. Available until January 1st – the tours are by appointment only. The cost is $15 per person and are available for daytime or nighttime hours.
- Kissimmee – Great Florida Shoot Out – Enjoy watching high school basketball stars showcase their talents at this annual event. December 28th – 30th, 10a – 10p. Tickets are $10 per person per day. Silver Spurs Arena.
- Clermont – Lakeridge Winery – Winter Music Series. Each Saturday in January the winery hosts an outdoor concert. This Saturday kicks off the 2010 season from 1:00p – 4:00p. Bring your blankets, chairs and plan to enjoy an afternoon at the winery.
- Winter Garden –
Farmers Market Date: Every Saturday Time: 8am – 1pm Place: Historic Downtown Winter Garden
West Plant Street & South Lakeview Avenue
Fridays on the Plaza Concert Series Date: Every Friday Time: 7pm – 9pm Place: Centennial Park Gazebo, West Plant Street
I just visited a winery with some friends for Christmas, and it was a really awesome time. They had a special wine tasting with mulled spiced wine, and we sang Christmas carols. It was awesome. Very romantic, as the title of your blog suggests 🙂
Ben, we agree – wineries can be very romantic! In fact the picture we use for our blog was taken from a trip we took to France. It is an actual working vineyard, and we found it to be one of the most romantic places we’ve ever visited. Thanks for stopping by to share your ideas!