We announced a new contest on Saturday to win a pair of tickets to see the movie, Letters To Juliet. To get all the details see the tab at the top of the blog. Another amazing opportunity came when the theater manager asked if we would like to promote The Romantic Vineyard in the theater’s lobby as a promotion for them as well as for us. We were honored, humbled and excited to have such an opportunity to reach out to marriages in our community in such a way! Here is a picture of our table:
Now for what’s happening around town this week:
- Taste of Downtown Orlando on Wednesday, May 19th from 5:30p – 7:30p. Tickets are $35 in advance and $45 at the door.
- Downtown – Snap! Orlando is coming to town May 20th – 23rd. It is a celebration of the art of photography. Check website for details.
- Altamonte Springs – Uptown Altamonte Friday Night Live on May 21st from 7p – 9p. This week Napoleon Complex will be performing FREE.
- Altamonte Springs – Jazz Jams returns to Cranes Roost Park on Saturday, May 22nd for its fifth year. The concert is free and there will be plenty of food and drink vendors on site to purchase dinner, a snack or desserts. The featured performer is Craig Chaquico.
- New Smyrna Beach Balloon Fest on Friday, May 21st through Sunday, May 23rd. The event is FREE.
- Kissimmee – CPE Nationals, 10th Anniversary – Dog Competition from Friday, May 21st t0 Sunday, May 23rd. The show is FREE to the public.
- Kissimmee – A Concert featuring classical guitarist Jane Rosenbohm on Sunday, May 23rd at 2p. at the Osceola Center for the Arts. Tickets are $10.
- Downtown Disney – if you haven’t been here in awhile – why not plan an evening to explore all there is in Downtown Disney? There are always strolling musicians, boat rides and shops to check out. And you don’t have to spend a dime…even the parking is free!